POP Quarters: 3450 St Urbain
This page explains where artists, volunteers, pass holders, and festival attendees register during the POP Montreal International Music Festival, September 17-21 2014. Entry to POP Quarters is FREE and OPEN TO THE PUBLIC.
- WHERE: POP Quarters, located at 3450 St.Urbain, is the festival headquarters from September 17-21, 2014.
- WHEN: Open Wednesday Sept 17 – Friday Sept 19 from 11am – 8pm, and Saturday Sept 20-Sunday Sept 21 from 11am – 5pm.
- FESTIVAL MAP – HERE
- WHY: POP Quarters is where you come to pick-up your festival Super Pass laminate, POP Bucks Discovery Pass, Media Pass, Artist Wristband or Volunteer Wristband. Individual concert tickets are also on sale here and any $10 POP Hopper Day Pass Upgrade or Super Passes can be redeemed here.
- BONUS: POP Quarters is also home to a ton of AMAZING events! Many of our POP Symposium (free panels, workshops, and keynote lectures) and Art POP free visual art exhibits) events take place here.
- Don’t miss the FREE Opening Party Wednesday September 17th at POP Quarters from 6pm-7:30pm with Look Vibrant, Chloe Mercedes, Young Paris, The Salivation Army and DJ Evan Dubinsky. Free beer!
- You will also find POP Box, located on the second floor of POP Quarters, where evening shows and Film POP film screenings will take place:
- Thursday September 18th, catch the “screening” of René Lussier’s Le Trésor de la Langue album as an aural documentary, preceded by a solo guitar performance from René Lussier, 7 PM, $10. This will be followed by a screening of Fernand Bélanger’s Le Trésor Archange, a road movie inspired by René Lussier’s work. 9 PM, $10. Option for $15 combo (Le Trésor de la Langue + Le Trésor Archange) on sale HERE.
- Friday September 19th, Damon & Naomi: Fortune, a silent film directed by musician Naomi Yang, with original soundtrack by her band Damon & Naomi, will be screening. 8 PM, $15.
- Saturday September 20th, don’t miss the special Banko Gotiti showcase with Pat Jordache, Noni Wo, Vesuvio Solo and The Group Sound.
- The Artist lounge is also in POP Quarters so stop in and buy a cold one.